Recent blog posts
- Networking at May 2103 Berkshire Property Meet Vicki Wusche
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Hanif Khan about Berkshire Property Meet April 2013
More than 100,000 new property millionaires
More than 100,000 home owners have become new property millionaires during the past decade, although numbers slipped due to the credit crisis, claims new research.
As many as 132,000 homes are worth more than £1 million, concentrated mostly in London and up from almost 27,000 that existed at the turn of the Millennium.
But the figure would have been higher had it not been for the housing slump during the credit crisis which resulted in 43,000 homes losing their millionaire status.