Recent blog posts
- Networking at May 2103 Berkshire Property Meet Vicki Wusche
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Hanif Khan about Berkshire Property Meet April 2013
The first rental yield league table of 2012 has revealed that landlords in the North-West are achieving the highest average rental yields.
Monthly rents grew by 4.8% last year, giving buy-to-let investors a yield of 6.1%. The average monthly rent climbed to £716, up from £682 in 2010.
The latest RICS Residential Lettings Survey reports rising yields on rental properties as a result of increased tenant demand and rising rents.