Recent blog posts
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Hanif Khan about Berkshire Property Meet April 2013
- Richard Shepherd Hanif Khan Shimon Rudich April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
Building Society increases buy-to-let LTV to 80%
Leeds Building Society has increased its LTV for buy-to-let from 70% to 80% on two products.
Its two-year 80% fix offers a rate of 5.69% with a £199 booking fee and an £800 completion fee.
Another two-year fix is available at 80% LTV at a rate of 5.99%, which comes with a £199 booking fee but no completion fee.
The other buy-to-let products offered by Leeds still have a maximum LTV of 70%.
This week, Aldermore also raised its LTV on buy-to-let products to 80%.