Recent blog posts
- Networking June 2013 Berkshire Property Meet Kevin Green
- Networking at May 2103 Berkshire Property Meet Vicki Wusche
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
Data shows drop in property sales
Property sales over £40,000 dropped by 44% in the wake of the recession, Social Trends data released by the Office for National Statistics showed today.
Figures in its latest housing analysis, published annually showed that between 2007 and 2008 the number of property sales over £40,000 in Britain fell from 1.6 million to 900,000.