Recent blog posts
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Hanif Khan about Berkshire Property Meet April 2013
- Richard Shepherd Hanif Khan Shimon Rudich April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
Mortgage intermediaries have reported that remortgaging was responsible for 41% of their business in the first quarter of this year.
The number of properties bought with buy-to-let mortgages increased by around 84,000 last year, according to latest data from the Council of Mortgage Lenders.
A new buy-to-let lending product has been launched, containing a bridging element from one lender enabling the purchase to go ahead and a remortgage product from a second lender enabling the investor to know that funding will exist at the end of the bridging term.
Yorkshire Building Society is to roll out its buy-to-let mortgages from today across the whole of England and Wales, after relaxing its criteria.
House purchase lending in November experienced a year-on-year rise for only the second time in 2011, according to the Council of Mortgage Lenders.
Buy-to-let landlords who want to add one or two more properties to a small portfolio and have good earnings of their own, may be able to take advantage of a new deal that allows 100% rental income to cover the monthly mortgage payments, and not 125%.