Recent blog posts
- Networking June 2013 Berkshire Property Meet Kevin Green
- Networking at May 2103 Berkshire Property Meet Vicki Wusche
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
More First-Time Buyers came through estate agents' doors last month than at any point in the previous eight months, according to the National Association of Estate Agents.
Almost one in three (30.47%) house sales fell through in January, according to data from Quick Move Now.
Sales activity remained relatively firm during December and an increasing amount of new stock came onto the housing market, the latest RICS UK Housing Market survey has found.
Woking in Surrey recorded the biggest rise in house prices among major UK towns and cities over the past year, according to the latest Halifax Town House Price Survey.
The National Association of Estate Agents has revealed its predictions for the UK property market over the next 12 months.
House prices fell last month but only by 0.9%, according to the latest figures from Halifax.
November house prices went up 0.3% compared with October, to stand at £160,780, an annual price decrease of 1.9%.
Caps to welfare payments that came into force this week will make 810,000 private rented homes unaffordable for tenants on housing benefit, it has been claimed.
Home affordability for second steppers - those people still living in their first home but looking to take their next step up the property ladder - is at its least favourable level for more than a quarter of a century, according to the latest Lloyds TSB Homemovers Review.