Recent blog posts
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Hanif Khan about Berkshire Property Meet April 2013
- Richard Shepherd Hanif Khan Shimon Rudich April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Remember that the quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts.
- Keep the promises you make to others - and to yourself.
Make sure YOU book in NOW!
A short video of how Deena Honey got started via Berkshire Property Meet. How she took action and made it happen.
Offered on 165
She generated £500,000 in investor funding.
TIP 1. Use your personal allowances.
Did you know that You are allowed to have income of Â£6,475 a year before you start to pay tax rising to Â£9,490 when you are aged 65?
It is important therefore to plan for making the best use of these tax allowances. Between a couple, you could receive around Â£19,000 of income per year, before you pay any tax!
You can do this by putting savings accounts into the name of the non-taxpayer. You can also make pension contributions for him or her as well (these contributions attract tax relief up to Â£3,600 per year).