Recent blog posts
- Networking June 2013 Berkshire Property Meet Kevin Green
- Networking at May 2103 Berkshire Property Meet Vicki Wusche
- 10 Excellent Personal Development Books for YOU
- Multi-let Cashflow Webinar
- Vicki Wusche - Do you know your property Tools from your strategy?
- Who is Vicki Wusche - the Property Mermaid?
- Hanif Khan , Shimon Rudich Richard Shepherd Gallery April 2013 Berkshire Property Meet
- Vicki Wusche Property Mermaid Berkshire Property Meet
- Sylvia Rai Introduces Rohan Weerasinghe to Berkshire Property Meet 2013
- Shimon Rudich Berkshire Property Meet 2013
No real house price recovery likely in next five years
• 70% chance that real cost of a property will be less in 2015 than in 2007
• Second half of 2010 likely to see falling house prices
The inflation-adjusted level of house prices in Britain is likely to remain below its pre-recession levels for the next five years, one of the country's leading consultancies said today.
A report from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) showed there was a 70% chance that the real cost of a property in 2015 would be below that in 2007 and a 50% chance that it would take until 2020 for the market to rise above its previous peak.